Friday, October 31, 2008

WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz

WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz

How's going?
Are You Interested in WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz You can see Now!



Customer Shopping BuZZ

All you need5
I was not sure about this product. But when I used it. It was great you really dont need any thing else. I have never used a shampoo with out a separate conditioner. Just great.

Works as advertised!5
I have only been using this product for a month and can see and feel a huge difference. My hair looks thicker and healthier. I would definitely recommend this product.

Crazy about Wen!5
I started using Wen 6 months ago after seeing the infomercial at about 4am! I have baby fine hair and not a lot of it, and this is the best product for my hair that I have ever used. I just found that I can order it on Amazon directly from Chaz Dean, and am hoping to get better service than I do from the infomercial site (which I am told is run by someone else). I swear by this cleansing conditioner, and absolutely panic when I'm running out. I had to sign up for tri-monthly home delivery via the other site, and don't receive my product soon enough, so I'm looking forward to the quick delivery promised through this Amazon site! I highly, highly recommend this product, especially for fine hair. My hair looks better than ever and I have a whole lot more good hair days than I used to!

About WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #322 in Health and Beauty
  • Brand: WEN by Chaz Dean
  • Ingredients: Water, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Lavender Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Chamomile Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Lavender Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Witch Hazel, Ceteareth-20, Sweet Almon Oil, Menthol, Avocado Oil, PEG-60, Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid

WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz Description

WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner is calming, soothing, and relaxing. It is rich in moisture without weighing the hair down. As a result it is a universal cleanser for all hair types. WEN is designed to eliminate the harsh effects of shampoo, without sacrificing the integrity and beauty of your hair. WEN is the only cleanser/conditioner you will need to use in your daily routine, and can be used as often as necessary.

http://astore.amazon.com/wen-hair-products-20




Source From wen-hair-products-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

0 comments: